Finding new ways to obtain information about the Earth’s surface in the context of landscape and spatial planning using Copernicus data and services, i.e. time series of satellite images. The work will be carried out on the basis of expert surveys identifying gaps in existing services and analysing current data needs.
1. Produce examples of different landscape metrics to demonstrate their usefulness to potential end-users.
2. Conduct an end-user survey to define the requirements and needs of spatial planners and other stakeholders.
3. Develop of pilot service(s) with end-users. The project will develop a pilot service based on one of the Copernicus landscape data products, complemented by land cover classification and products, in collaboration with end-users.
4. Organize a workshop to demonstrate good practices and promote the use of Copernicus data services.
- Centrum Badan Kosmicznych PAN (Poland)
- Istituto Superiore per la Protezione e la Ricerca Ambientale (Italy)
- Direcao Geral do Territorio (Portugal)
- BULGARIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES Space Research and Technology Institute
- Instituto de Hidráulica Ambiental de la Universidad de Cantabria (Spānija)
Project coordinator at CBK PAN: Stanisław Lewiński, email@example.com
Project coordinator at the IES: Dr. Dainis Jakovels, firstname.lastname@example.org
More information HERE.