Post-doc in remote sensing
The Institute for Environmental Solutions is an international organisation that researches and develops solutions for sustainable natural resource management. We invite a Latvian or foreign postdoctoral researcher in the field of environmental remote sensing to join our team!
- PhD in Computer Science or related discipline, obtained no more than 5 years before applying for the vacancy;
- High sense of responsibility, ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very good English language skills;
- Driving licence.
- A dynamic working environment;
- Professional development in an expernced, enthusiastic and international team;
- Stable and competitive salary of 2500 euros gross;
- Health insurance.
To apply, please submit:
- A copy of the PhD degree;
- Cover letter outlining motivation, previous experience and acquired competences;
- Other documents demonstrating the postdoc’s abilities, knowledge and capacity;
- Contact details for at least 2 references
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com